Tis the season for corporate events – holiday parties, New Year’s get-togethers, festive dinners – all designed to let your employees, colleagues and customers know how much you appreciate them. Many event venues, halls, and restaurants will already have decorations up for the holidays, so here are just a few extra ideas that will make your party special for those attending.
* Work with the venue: Head over to your venue and find out what they will already have in place so that you are not creating a clashing aesthetic. Create table centerpieces and floor-standing decor that complements the color and style already present. If there is a large central piece of decor – like a large, decorated Christmas tree in the entrance – ask for permission to set up a photographer for professional photos with instant ambiance.
* Greet them in style: Give your guests the red carpet treatment – or any other color that represents your company. Create a custom entrance to the room that reflects company colors, or the theme of the party. Make the party special right from the beginning. Holiday lighting set among festive branches is a great way to set the mood and let them know they have arrived.
* Create the Fantasy: Here in South Florida, we won’t see snow. And although most are happy about that, you can create a winter wonderland through lighting and florals; in fact, you can create any landscape you wish.
* Rent your Decor: By renting the holiday decor, you can save a lot of expense while having professional-grade decorations. Beneva Plantscapes will set up prior to your arrival, and make sure it is all removed in a timely manner.
* Buy a Few Pieces As Well: You may wish to buy a few decor pieces to give away at your party. Your employees will love the opportunity to bring these gorgeous, professionally designed arrangements and holiday florals home with them. Have a simple way to establish some random winners (closest birthdays, or a marker under a plate at each table)
The easiest way to decorate for your Sarasota area holiday and corporate events is to call Beneva Flowers and Plantscapes. Our expertise and professionalism will guarantee an unforgettable experience for your employees and clients. From imagining your design to setting it all up for you – we will handle every detail. For the holidays, and for every special occasion throughout the year, we are here to make your event spectacular.