At Plantscapes By Beneva, we offer services to assure you that your home and your office interior and exterior will be maintained all year long. We take pride in being smooth, efficient, timely, and clean in our plant delivery and plant installations. Beneva Flowers & Plantscapes offers a variety of packages, including holiday decorations, custom designs, and plant rentals.
Our services include (but are not limited to) maintenance programs, plant walls, interior living plants, patio and lanai design, fertilizing, mulching, removal, design and installs, pruning, sod laying, stump grinding, and tree maintenance.
Living walls are self-sufficient vertical gardens that are attached to the exterior and/or interior of a building. The plants receive water and nutrients from within their vertical support, and no electricity is required. Our living walls closely mimic nature and allow plants to grow to their full potential, without limitations.
Here are a few of the benefits with incorporating living walls into your environment:
- Acoustics: The leaves of plants attenuate sound by absorbing acoustic energy in small amounts.
- Energy Saver: Throughout the process known as transpiration, plants actually cool their surrounding environment.
- Property Value: Studies have shown having greenery in your business increases the numbers of patrons.
- Natural Air: All plants absorb and clean pollutants from the air.
- Aesthetics: We possess the skills and work with our clients to create living masterpieces.
- Health: Simply having a view of plants in a working environment gives a positive physiological response.
Our yearly maintenance experience includes services for every season. This is very helpful and appealing for “snowbirds” or people who are not able to tend to their indoor and outdoor plants throughout the year. We can come take care of your lanai, your patio, your porch, or any other needs during the months that you are away.
What Does Year Long Maintenance Look Like?
During the spring, we manage new planting of flowers or plants, heavy pruning on all plant materials, and heavy fertilization on bedding plants.
During the summer, we prune back plant material to promote growth. The other seasons, we prune back shrubs, heavily fertilize bedding plants, and manage weed control.
In the fall, we manage new bedding for plants and shrubs, complete mulching, clean prune back of all plant material, and start the install of holiday decorations.
During the winter, we fertilize lawns and all plant material heavily, complete any possible trims, and review all plant material and installs. We also replace or watch anything that requires additional attention.